Build an App Icon Generator Swift CLI Tool for Linux & macOS with Argument Parser
Published at Mar 27, 2022
We're going to build the CLI Tool for Ubuntu Linux and macOS using Swift Argument Parser Lib.
Here are the main features that we will build in this full tutorial video:
- Build a SPM executable App that runs on Ubuntu Linux and macOS.
- Use Swift Argument Parser Lib to build CLI Tool with arguments, options, flags parameters.
- Use LibGD with SwiftGD to resize images for iOS, Mac, and Apple Watch Icon Sets.
- Spawn Shell process to perform UNIX file manipulation (zip, mv, cd, etc)
- Use VS Code on Linux with Swift SSG extension to enable code completion and LLDB debugging.